Iron Sharpens Iron
Iron Sharpens Iron is a national Conference Network made up of individual ministries that are working interdependently to most effectively offer local church resources for men. We are doing this by mobilizing ministries to resource local churches with a first class one-day equipping conference that is designed for men (age 13 and older).
Thanks so much for a great conference on Saturday. Thanks also for the special encouragement you gave us in recognizing our church. The guys were walking tall into church on Sunday morning as they answered their wives' question about what the trophy on the welcome desk was for. Thanks for your tremendous ministry which is blessing our guys (and me!) in so many ways. Keep it up! Go team!
~ Peter De Jager, Jr.
Iron Sharpens Iron Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
"This is also the statement of faith of the National Association of Evangelicals".